Warranty & Returns
All unused product may be returned for any reason within 30 days from receipt of product. Returns must be in "like new" condition. Customer is responsible for return product en route, for return shipping cost and shipping insurance. All returns must be approved by Spark Outdoors Inc. prior to customer shipping product.
FACTORY MADE COMPONENTS SUCH AS AMPLIFIERS, SPEAKERS AND MIC STANDS (AS DEFINED HERIEN), ARE PROTECTED AGAINST ALL MANUFACTURING DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP FOR 90 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF PRODUCT BY THE CUSTOMER (THE "WARRANTY PERIOD") THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO UNITED STATES PURCHASES (PURCHASES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE DISCRETION OF SPARK OUTDOORS INC. )
- Only the original owner of a Spark Outdoors Inc. product purchased from Spark online or physical storefront is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of Spark product and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the Spark product to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of product.
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective amplifiers, cables, speakers, mic stands, roll aboard bags and shoulder duffels.
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the Spark owner’s manual & assembly videos, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the product as sold, operator error and water damage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Spark Outdoors Inc. will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Damage to a Covered Product during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but Spark Outdoors Inc. will replace such damaged Covered Product if you:
- Notify Spark of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within fourteen (14) days of your receipt of the product;
- Provide Spark with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the product; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the product for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Spark Outdoors Inc. will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any product purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the product, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
SPARK OUTDOORS INC. WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact Spark Outdoors Inc. to identify potential simple fixes.
- If Customer Service determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Product, unless Spark Outdoors Inc. agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser. Customers outside of the United States will be responsible for all shipping costs in the replacement and return of damaged product.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND SPARK OUTDOOR’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SPARK’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL SPARK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SPARK OUTDOORS INC. DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING ANY LEGAL OR COURT FEES AS A RESULT OF ANY LEGAL ACTION ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OREGON.